…to complement her beauty with beautiful flowers…
Bridal Beauty First
Official Draw Rules for MONTHLY draw (the “Draw”) offered by the “Bridal Beauty First - Wedding Flowers Design”(“BB1”). The Draw brings you a chance to win the prize described in these Draw rules (the “Rules”). The Draw will run from 12:00:01 a.m. EST, of the first day of the month until 11:59:59 p.m. EST, of the last day of the month (the "Draw Period")
BY ENTERING THE DRAW, AN ENTRANT REPRESENTS THAT HE OR SHE SATISFIES ALL OF THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS SET FORTH IN THESE RULES AND AGREES TO BE BOUND UNCONDITIONALLY BY THESE RULES AND ALL DECISIONS OF BB1, WHICH ARE FINAL AND BINDING WITH RESPECT TO ALL MATTERS RELATING TO THE DRAW.
1. DRAW PARTICIPATION: Entry into this Draw is free and does not require any purchase. To participate in the Draw, participant must provide participant's contact information and date of wedding ceremony.
2. LIMIT: The Draw is limited to one entry per person. This Draw ends on the closing date identified above. Entries received after the closing date shall be disqualified.
3. PRIZES: The Draw prizes consist of 5(five) BRIDAL BOUQUETs designed, made and priced by "BB1", with a value of up to $100 each. Design for each bouquet and pick up date will be coordinated with each eligibale winner at the "BB1"'s office in Mississauga. The chances of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. No prize may be redeemed for cash or transferred. No prize substitutions allowed, except at BB1’s sole discretion. If for any reason a prize cannot be awarded as described in these Rules, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted by BB1 in its sole discretion. All expenses not specifically referred to herein are not included and are the sole responsibility of the winner.
4. RANDOM DRAW: The prize draw will be held on or about first weekend of the following month at BB1’s offices in Missisauga, Ontario. The prize draw will be held from all eligible entries received during the Draw Period.
5. ELIGIBILITY: Participant must have reached the age of majority in Ontario; have scheduled the wedding ceremony no later than 2 years from date of the DRAW and no earlier than 1 month to date of the DRAW. Participant must be a resident of Ontario, Canada and live in disance of 100 km from Mississauga.
6. CONSENT TO USE INFORMATION: By participating in the Draw, each entrant consents to the collection, use and disclosure of his or her personal information by BB1 for the purposes of administering the Draw, awarding prizes, announcing the winner or for future communications. Except where prohibited by law, by entering the Draw all entrants hereby grant to BB1 the unlimited right (but not the obligation) to publish and use, without payment or other compensation and without notice, consent or approval, his/her name, photograph and likeness, address (city/town and province/territory), voice, and the whole or part of any statement or statements he/she has made or makes about the Draw or a prize in any publicity, program or advertising, without geographic limit and in perpetuity, in any medium now known or hereafter devised (including, without limitation, the Internet), and hereby consents unconditionally to any such publication or use without further notice, consent, approval or compensation.
7. SELECTION: If the selected winner is not reached within three (3) business days following the draw of the winner or if BB1 determines (in its sole discretion) that the selected winner does not meet all of the Draw conditions described in these Rules, then another participant will be chosen from among the eligible winners and will be declared the winner. This process will be repeated until a selected eligible winner is declared a winner of a prize. The selected winner is deemed to have confirmed his or her acceptance and compliance with these Rules and releasing BB1, each of its respective employees, directors, officers, representatives, and professional advisors (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any and all liability arising out of, pursuant to, or as a result of the carrying out of the Draw, including, without limitation, liability arising from the acceptance of and usage of the prizes as awarded, the administration of the Draw and the selection of the winner.
8. All entries are subject to verification and may be declared invalid if they are determined by BB1, in its sole discretion, to violate these Rules.
9. BB1 is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled, illegible or incomplete entries. Proof of transmission and/or mailing of an entry does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt by BB1. Any entries obtained through unauthorized or illegitimate sources/channels, or which are not original, are illegible, have been tampered with, mutilated, altered, reproduced, stolen, forged, counterfeited, irregular, marked improperly, or which contain printing or production errors, or any errors in any way, will be void at the discretion of BB1.
10. Any attempt by an entrant or other individual, to deliberately damage any website, including the Official Draw Rules webpage, or undermine the legitimate operation of this Draw, including but not limited to any fraudulent claims, is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, BB1 reserves the right to seek remedies and damages from any such individual, to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Any Entrant engaging in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prize won.
11. By entering the Draw, each entrant hereby releases the Released Parties from any and all liability whatsoever, and waives any and all causes of action, related to any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to any person or persons (including, without limitation, death or personal injuries, property damage, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional) resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use and misuse of, and inability to use, any prize or any part of any prize or otherwise related in any way whatsoever to participation in the Draw.
12. By entering the Draw, each entrant agrees to fully indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described) with respect to or arising out of: (i) such entrant's participation in the Draw, (ii) the receipt or use of any prizes awarded therein; and (iii) the administration of the Draw and distribution of the prizes awarded therein.
13. Without limiting the generality of any other term of these Rules, the Released Parties shall not be liable for any damages caused or alleged to be caused by: any entry, prize or other correspondence or data that is lost, stolen, late, garbled, distorted, delayed, damaged or misdirected for any reason; for any incorrect, untimely or inaccurate information, whether caused by the site, users or by equipment or programming errors associated with or utilized in the Draw; for any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of any entry or entries in the Draw.
14. BB1 is not responsible for commencing, continuing or completing the Draw draws or awarding the prize in the event of circumstances beyond the control of BB1.
15. If for any reason the Draw cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of BB1 that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Draw, BB1 reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Draw in whole or in part.
16. All draws will adhere to the draw procedures established for the draw by BB1.
17. The Draw is subject to all applicable provincial, local, and national laws and regulations. Except where prohibited by law, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules or the rights and obligations as between entrant and BB1 and any of the Released Parties in connection with the Draw shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario, including procedural provisions, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other jurisdiction's laws. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.